The IMPT Network of Experts (NoE) is composed of experts working in reproductive health, STI and HIV prevention, product development or another related field. To become a member, individuals must complete an IMPT Membership form and agree to the IMPT Terms of Reference. Members may provide technical and regional expertise, on a limited and ad hoc basis, to the working groups and Steering Committee to address specific questions/issues in support of IMPT's three priority areas: 1) the Scientific Agenda; 2) Communications and Advocacy; 3) Access, Demand and Uptake; and 4) Supporting Agency Coordination. The Network of Experts also serves to expand awareness of MPTs and investment in the IMPT.
Members of the Network of Experts have no set time commitment to the IMPT and are only asked to participate on an ad hoc/as needed basis.
Members of the IMPT Network of Experts:
- May be asked to represent the IMPT at external meetings/conferences;
- Will participate on occasional conference calls or initiative meetings as needed;
- Will incorporate information and messaging about MPTs into their work;
- Agree to review documents related to their area of expertise; and
- Agree to have their name and affiliation cited as a member of the IMPT Network of Experts.
Members of the IMPT Network of Experts shall have no set period of tenure.
Please fill out the IMPT membership request form below.